Sat, May 06|
Bondi Pavilion, Seagull room, level 1
Cacao Ceremony & Sound Healing
A blissful journey of sound healing infused with sacred cacao medicine of love
Time & Location
May 06, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+10
Bondi Pavilion, Seagull room, level 1, Queen Elizabeth Dr, Bondi Beach NSW 2026
About the Event
Join us in this blissful journey of sacred cacao, medicine of love and sound healing with crystal bowls, and others sound healing instruments that will allow connecting with your inner guide, and deeply release what doesn't serve you any longer.
⭐What to expect
The evening starts with an intimate cacao ritual, and guided meditation to connect to the land, and each other and tap into the energy of the space.
🍫You will be drinking a ceremonial grade of high-quality cacao, mood elevation, and a more expanded state of consciousness. This is so yummy!! Let the cacao spirit guide and heal you...
🎶Sound healing will lead you into a state of meditation, a journey of self-discovery and connection with your higher self.
💖The room will be infused with energetic Reiki healing. Space for journaling and sharing before closing the circle.
⭐What do I need to bring?
Please bring a water bottle, a small blanket, a journal, and if you like a sacred or important object you can contribute to our group altar (crystal/ feather/ oracle card/ totem etc).
Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
Space lovingly held by Fede & Deb. - "After sharing these sacred practices around the world, we can't wait to bring these liberating heartfelt offerings to Bondi."
Fede has been practising Yoga and Meditation for almost 10 years even with ups and downs. In 2021 she went to India and that journey changed her life. Fede from 2021 onwards has graduated in 200HR, 300 HR and 50 HR in Yin Yoga, reaching 550 HR as a Yoga teacher. She is certified as a Sound Healer from Sound Healing Academy Sydney. Teaching is her passion and a full-time job. Her motto is Living in a Flow is a state of mind. I will be your guide, but you own the flow.
Deb is a Yoga teacher, Reiki practitioner, and Ayurvedic masseur. She hosts holistic events. and currently studying for a bachelor's degree in health science in Naturopathy. She is deeply connected with the sacred Cacao medicine. Yoga came into her life in 2010, and never left her since! She graduated as a Yoga teacher in India and Sydney doing Hatha, Ashtanga and Yin yoga. Deb is passionate about teaching mindfulness and helping people to have a grounded and balanced life.
- This is a substance-free event. To embrace and enjoy the cacao and the liberating freedom of conscious dance, please avoid substances for the event.
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol prior to cacao.
- Drink plenty of water, especially towards the end of your ceremony. If you find you have a headache you may be dehydrated, have drunk too much cacao, or are detoxing with cacao’s assistance.
- Antidepressants with MAOIs contraindicate with cacao and can lead to severe headaches. Check your meds to see if this is the case.
- Cacao is a vasodilator, if you have a heart condition please advise the facilitators so we can provide you with a lower dose of cacao.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
Please feel free to message us with any queries at 0404 513 616 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fede & Deb
Cacao & Sound Healing
+A$1.13 service fee
+A$1.13 service fee0