Sat, Apr 02|
Ecstatic Dance & Cacao Ceremony
Connect with your inner self for an evening of wild love through dance, blissful cacao and a soulful community!
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+11
Bondi Junction, 70 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
About the Event
Join us Soul family, in the ceremony.
Come together as one, through movement and cacao medicine.
⭐What to expect
Starting the evening with an intimate cacao ritual, guided meditation and journaling to connect to the land, each other and tap into the energy of the space.
🍫You will be drinking a ceremonial grade of high-quality cacao, mood elevation, and a more expanded state of consciousness. This is so yummy!! Let the cacao spirit guide and heal you...🍫
Using shaking, intuitive movement medicine and wild ecstatic dance we will indulge in around the world music curated to lead you into a state of freedom, letting the beat take you on a journey of self-discovery.
We will finish in a guided savasana and a closing circle.
This event is for all.
We are here to create, to dance, to play, to activate, to bring more joy and love into the world, to heal, to communicate, and connect to the beauty within.
⭐What do I need to bring?
Please bring a water bottle, a journal, and a sacred or important object you can contribute to our group altar (crystal/ feather/ oracle card/ totem etc).
⭐What do I wear?
Comfy clothes that make you feel FREE AND ALIVE. It may get warm so perhaps layers. We will not be wearing shoes in the space.
Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to use the toilet and be ready in the space. Doors will close at 7 PM.
Space lovingly held by Louisa & Deb. - "After sharing these sacred practices around the world, we can't wait to bring these liberating heartfelt offerings to Bondi."
⭐Note: This is a substance-free event. To embrace and enjoy the cacao and the liberating freedom of conscious dance, please avoid substances for the event.
⭐Important Health Notes
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol prior to cacao.
- Drink plenty of water, especially towards the end of your ceremony. If you find you have a headache you may be dehydrated, drank too much cacao, or are detoxing with cacao’s assistance.
- Antidepressants with MAOIs contraindicate with cacao and can lead to severe headaches. Check your meds to see if this is the case.
- Cacao is a vasodilator, if you have a heart condition please advise the facilitators so we can provide you with a lower dose of cacao.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
We want to make this event accessible for all, so if you feel called to attend but need financial support please contact us, and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
Please feel free to message us with any queries or to pay directly to avoid Eventbrite booking fees on 0439422685
💖You are loved, You love and you are love!💖
Louisa & Deb