Sat, Nov 26|
School of Arts, Community Hall
New Moon | Cacao & Ecstatic Dance
🌑 An evening of connection, moon talk, wild love through dance, blissful cacao and a soulful community!✨
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
School of Arts, Community Hall, 138 Bondi Rd, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
About the Event
⭐What to expect
Starting the evening with an intimate cacao ritual, guided meditation and moon talk to connect to the land, and each other and tap into the energy of the ceremony.
🍫You will be drinking a ceremonial grade of high-quality cacao, mood elevation, and you will feel a more expanded state of consciousness. This is so yummy!! Let the cacao spirit guide and heal you...🍫
Using shaking, intuitive movement medicine and wild ecstatic dance, the music will lead you into a state of freedom, letting the beat take you on a journey of self-discovery.
We will finish in a guided savasana, journaling the experience and a closing circle.
This event has the purpose to connect in a safe and healthy space and respecting one another.
We are here to create, dance, play, activate, and bring more joy and love into the world, heal, communicate, and connect to the beauty within.
⭐What do I need to bring?
Please bring a water bottle, a journal and your beautiful self.
⭐What do I wear?
Comfy clothes that make you feel FREE AND ALIVE. It may get warm so perhaps layers. We will not be wearing shoes in the space.
Saturday 26th November
School of Arts, Community Hall - 138 Bondi Rd, Bondi.
⭐Time & Arrival
Event time: 7pm to 9pm
Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to check in and be ready in the space.
⭐RESERVE YOUR SPOT VIA EVENTBRITE⭐
Space lovingly held by Deb, yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, dance lover, Ayurveda passionate and Naturopath student.
⭐Please Note: This is a substance-free event. To embrace and enjoy the cacao and the liberating freedom of conscious dance, substances are not welcome for this event.
⭐Important Health Notes
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol prior to cacao.
- Drink plenty of water, especially towards the end of your ceremony. If you find you have a headache you may be dehydrated, have drunk too much cacao, or are detoxing with cacao’s assistance.
- Antidepressants with MAOIs contraindicate with cacao and can lead to severe headaches. Check your meds to see if this is the case.
- Cacao is a vasodilator, if you have a heart condition please advise the facilitators so we can provide you with a lower dose of cacao.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant, please do advise the facilitators.
- Suitable for vegetarians, a vegan option is available please email the host!
Please feel free to message us with any queries or to pay directly to avoid Eventbrite booking fees on 0404 513 616.
💖You are loved, and you are love!💖
Admission ticketA$31.00+A$0.78 service fee